8/24/2012

ROCKING SHOES

Hi dear readers,

As I said this afternoon, here is my outfit post.

I’m wearing my favorite jeans short, which I have cut by myself. It has been a long skinny, but it didn’t fit to me anymore. So why wouldn’t I cut it?

The coat makes the whole outfit less edgy, and I personally think my shoes rock the outfit definitely! They are from Sacha, a really cool shoe store.





Oh yeah, in one of my previous posts I was talking about shopping in Amsterdam. It was really great! But I’m not doing a shoplog. I think it’s more fun to show you my buys in my next outfit posts.

I’ll be back soon with a new post!

Much love,

Lucia

4 comments:

  1. I am in love with this outfit! Definitely the shoes spice up the whole outfit! Would you like to follow each other ob GFC and Bloglovin?
    XOXO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog, i'm following it!

      www.herehasstylebegun.blogspot.nl

      Delete
  2. Leuke outfit. De schoenen maken de outfit inderdaad af. Ik ben het helemaal met je eens wat betreft de shoplog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes!
    X

    apreciarvintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete