8/28/2012

COULORFUL TOP

Hi you!

It's funny to tell you I am writing this post at school! I'm waiting for a friend and I really needed to blog. I just needed it. I have had a long day at school and it sucked, so why wouldn't I blog?

I'd like to show you one of my favorite tops. I was shopping in Rotterdam (Primark) with my mother and she saw the colourful top. When I saw it, my first reaction was only: 'Nah..'  But my mother really wanted me to fit the top cause 'bright colours are beautiful to me'. When I fitted it, I immediately fell in love with it!

I think jeans are cool with this bright colours. I actually love boyfriend-jeans.






The colours of the top are a bit like those of the parrot, isn't it? The parrots are of my father. Aren't they beautiful?

Well, after blogging a while, my day sucks less! I hope I 'll have some time this week to take some pictures of my buys from Amsterdam.

With love,
Lucia

3 comments: