8/12/2012

SUMMER VS. AUTUMN

Hey dear readers,

This is my second post! In this post I’ll show you one of my outfits, probably seen in my previous post. I think the weather already explains it: summer is nearly over and the autumn will start in a little while. However we still want the lovely summer, we also want to wear the new autumn trends already. As my outfit shows, the top is still summer, the boyfriend trousers are already autumn.






I love black accessories. Black is always safe and can be firm, simple, strong or basic etc. There are also studs on the belt and on the handbag. Studs make black cool!

I’ll be back with my third post in a couple of days! On Thuesday  I’m going to go shopping in Amsterdam (!) so maybe I’ll do a shoplog.

By the way, I'm on Bloglovin! So please follow me!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3948155/?claim=ak8bz8st7ue">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Much love,

Lucia

3 comments:

  1. Leuke outfit. Het shirtje is inderdaad lekker zomers. Je maakt prachtige foto's voor een tweede post, wauw ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zou je willen stemmen op mijn zus ROCKSLITA als Look of the Month in de Cosmogirl? Dat zou echt super zijn, bedankt!! :) http://www.cosmogirl.nl/lookofthemonth/37317-look-of-the-month-augustus/

      Delete